Sunday 8 May 2011

Pretty Crochet Top



It was nearly time to send in my box for the challenges but I thought I had time to make just one more thing.  I decided on this little top because I saw the pattern and loved it.  As usual it took me much longer than I thought it would, I am a slow but determined crocheter and find that I always have to adapt patterns along the way to fit in with my errors but I usually get there in the end.  This little top is made from the neck down I made it with Dk wool and 4.50mm hook.  I just managed to finish it in time to put into the box

You can find the pattern here
                                                               

1 comment:

  1. it is very nice of you to share it with us and i well be very happy if you show the pattern for it so i can do it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx