Thursday 10 January 2013

Up and Running

I am so happy with the great response Ana and I have gotten already for the Stash-Buster Challenge, remember you can join any time just leave me a comment and I will add your name to the list.

We have had some great pictures of your stash already but I haven't showed you mine yet, actually it is quite embarrassing especially now I've  seen how well organised some of yours seem to be, so in order for me to progress I realise I must do some sorting too in other words I must put my stash in order :)

Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

this little lot sits at the side of my settee

On my stairs, do you think I could get any more in there?

in bin liners believe me there are many more


One set of drawers was just not enough! 

There is still the stash under the bed, in the corner of my bedroom and under the stairs and probably places I have forgotten about. 

For now this is the stash I am going to deal with.

Most of this is baby wool and I'm in the mood for making baby things so watch this space I should have something to show you soon, now where's that hook?

5 comments:

  1. None of my yarn is organized. It is here, there and everywhere. I'm pleased that I just finished 4 washcloths and have started the 5th one. I'm sure you will be making lots of baby items. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much yarn love, but so well organized Linda! Looking forward to see what you do with such lovely shades and yarn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same: ORGANIZE the yarns, and then it will be easier to decide on what projects to do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad! We all have stash everywhere. I didn't show you all mine because I didn't want to hunt it all down to photograph! You have some very pretty yarns to start with; looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I had a big stash - until I saw yours! Now I'll be able to show my OH how modest my stash is compared to what it could be! (He's always moaning about it!) I'm sure you'll enjoy working through yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx